Thursday 7 November 2013

The Ardler Multi's


Ardler Multis:


How could anyone forget the Ardler Multis? I grew up in Edzell Court. I remember the views we got from our 12th floor flat were pretty amazing, you could see down Turnberry Avenue towards the Kingsway Retail Park, Clepington Road area, Lochee and more.
 
I remember all the children would play in the park in the middle of the two multi's, go to each other's houses or play hide and seek tag around the multi grounds, it was a really great place for finding tonnes of hiding spots! And Halloween was brilliant too, I would get the lift to the top floor and work my way down each landing by the staircase and I had a pretty decent bag of candy by the time I finally reached ground floor again!



The last multi was demolished in 2007, and new, modern looking semi's were built in their place, creating the now known: Ardler Village


No comments:

Post a Comment